PINK IT TO THE LIMIT
PITTL is the Emily's Power for a Cure team of walkers and runners who participate in marathons and half marathons to raise money for Neuroblastoma Research.
For the first ten years, the team participated in the Country Music Marathon in Nashville but for 2017, we brought the team home to Chattanooga! Since 2007, our team members have raised over $800,000 in donations for our organization.
CHATTANOOGA MARATHON 2020
For 2020, join team PITTL March 6th - 8th, as we walk and run in the Erlanger Chattanooga Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K and Fun Run!
This year we are providing four fundraising options for our PITTL team members:
- An individual participating in the marathon or half marathon will have a fundraising goal of $600.
- An individual participating in the 5K will have a fundraising goal of $250.
- A relay team of (2) runners will have a fundraising goal of $800, a team of (3) runners will have a goal of $1,200 and a team of (4) runners will have a goal of $1,600.
- A Kids Run the World runner will have a fundraising goal of $100
As a PITTL team member, you will receive:
- Three to six months of coaching / training (depending on when you register)
- The opportunity to train with other PITTL team members
- Online fundraising tools such as fundraising ideas, social media tools, etc.
- A pre-event team dinner
- PITTL team swag (must register before 12/31/19 to receive the size you request)
- Encouragement every step of the way!
- Most importantly, an amazing Pink Angel cheering you on from above!
A s a PITTL team member, we ask that you register for the Chattanooga Marathon first, use discount code EPFAC20 to receive 20% off and then commit to raising a minimum of $100 - $1,600 (based on your event) using our fundraising materials we provide you.
Join us with Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust as we run for a cure! Register here:
Pink it to the Limit 2020 Registration