"Pink It To The Limit" is the Emily's Power for a Cure team of walkers or runners who participate in marathons and half marathons to raise money for Neuroblastoma research. For the first 10 years, the team ran in the Country Music Marathon and Half Marathon in Nashville, TN. In 2017, we brought the team home to Chattanooga and we loved is so much, we are doing it again! Since 2007, our team members have raised over $700,000 in donations for our organization!
This year we are providing three fundraising options for our PITTL team members:
- An individual marathon, half marathon and 5K runner will have a fundraising goal of $600
- A relay team of (2) runners will have a fundraising goal of $800, a team of (3) runners will have a goal of $1,200 and a team of (4) runners will have a goal of $1,600.
- A Kids Run the World runner will have a fundraising goal of $100
As a PITTL team member, you will receive:
- Three to six months of coaching / training
- The opportunity to train with other PITTL team members
- Online fundraising tools such as fundraising ideas, social media tools, etc.
- A pre-event team dinner
- A PITTL team t-shirt
- Encouragement every step of the way!
- Most importantly, an amazing Pink Angel cheering you on from above!
As a "Pink It To The Limit" team member, we ask that you register for the Chattanooga Marathon first and then commit to raising a minimum of $600 - $1,200 (based on your event) using our online fundraising module.
Join us with Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust as we run for a cure!
Click Here to get started today!